MUMBAI SEASON TICKET BOOKING
IRCTC is launching a great new service for the convenience of Mumbai suburban season ticket passengers. Now a registered user of www.irctc.co.in can book his/her Mumbai suburban season ticket through Internet .Please note that you cannot renew a season ticket through Internet. You can purchase a fresh season ticket valid from 2 days up to 10 days from the date of booking.
Eg-On April 1st you can book a season ticket (Monthly or Quarterly) valid from 4th April or 5th April or 6th April or 7th April or 8th April or 9Th April or 10th April.
How to register?
New users have to click the "New users sign up " link available on the login page of www.irctc.co.in and fill the registration form. The customer has to select the option for Mumbai Suburban Season ticket while registering .You will be registered for Mumbai suburban season ticket and will be able to login and book the Mumbai suburban season tickets.
Existing users who wish to book Mumbai Suburban season tickets have to update their profile by selecting the option for Mumbai suburban season ticket in the registration page (ie they should login as normal ,click on "Update profile" link on the left navigation bar )
How to book Season Tickets?
Registered users should check the “Mumbai suburban season ticket” checkbox provided in the home page and then log in using their userid and password .
Users are allowed, in certain specific cases, to book tickets from different source stations to different destination stations. A maximum of three different source stations and three different destination stations can be opted at a time as notified by Railways. For example a user who wants to board from Mumbai CST and desires destination stations as SION and GURUTEG BAHADUR NAGAR can give his source station as Mumbai CST and SION and GURUTEG BAHADUR NAGAR as destination stations. The system will generate all the valid route between these stations and you have to select one route which suites your requirement.
To book and to use a Season ticket a customer must posses and carry while traveling an ID card issued by the Railway for Suburban travel. The number of the ID card has to be provided when booking a Season ticket and this will be printed on the Season ticket . If the Identity card number printed on the Season ticket of the passenger does not match the number of the original Identity card carried by the passenger, he/she will be treated as passenger traveling without ticket and dealt with accordingly. It is requested to take utmost care while filling the Identity card number during the booking process. Cancellation of season tickets is not permitted and IRCTC will not be responsible for any loss or damage or inconvenience to the customer on the above account.
Delivery of Tickets
Tickets will be delivered to the customer at his desired address through courier. This delivery of season Tickets through courier is limited to the following places.
This delivery of season Tickets through courier is limited to postal addresses covered by the pin codes listed under the link "Places of Delivery ".
1. Online Booking of new Mumbai suburban season tickets valid from 2 days to 10 days in advance of the date of booking for registered users who agree to the terms and conditions set forth in this document.
2. Booking through Internet is allowed from 3 AM to 11 PM (Indian Standard Time) on all days including Sundays. Service hours are liable to be changed without prior notice..
3. Season Ticket Booking is allowed against adult quota only.
4. Registered users will be able to purchase a season ticket from 2 days up to 10 days in advance of the date of booking.
5. For season tickets to be delivered by courier to the customer, there must be two clear calendar days between the booking date and the date of travel. ,Eg-On April 1st you can book a season ticket (Monthly or quarterly) valid from 4th April or 5th April or 6th April or 7th April or 8th April or 9Th April or 10th April.
6. Any type of Concessional season tickets will NOT be booked through Internet.
7. Cancellation/Modification of tickets -For Mumbai suburban season tickets booked through Internet ,no cancellations/refund/modification will be permitted .
8. Registered users of www.irctc.co.in should have a valid Season ticket Identity card issued by Railways for booking through Internet. Identity cards for Season ticket ticket holders will NOT be issued through Internet .
9. Season ticket booking for child ticket will not be allowed through Internet.
10. Season ticket booking with student concession will not be allowed through Internet.
11. Issue of duplicate tickets for lost, mutilated or torn season tickets will not be allowed .
12. Change of source station and destination stations of season tickets will not be allowed .
13. Service Charges for Mumbai suburban season ticket booked through Internet are as under.
Services charges Nill for all classes
For further information please email us at email@example.com or call us at
Mumbai -022- 22625184 /
Delhi -011 – 23345500 / 23344787